Madman776865fg "Ban / mute appeal"

frankly I’m embarrassed, I’ve been banned for no reason and I got so mad that I posted a CRAZY appeal and now it’s out to the public. Now I didn’t mean to be that crazy I was just really upset. I mean I really like arcane and I know I’ve been an offline player, and I’m sorry about that it’s just that I don’t have all the time in the world to play it. All I’m saying is I’d really like it if I could be unbanned For whatever I did. :frowning:

your friend-
                                                                                                           Madman776865fg

[quote=“Madman776865fg boss”]I’ve been banned for no reason and I got so mad that I posted a CRAZY appea… All I’m saying is I’d really like it if I could be unbanned For whatever I did. :frowning:
[/quote]

Your ban reason was already stated on your last appeal

Dude, I said I don’t have all the time in the world to play the server, secondly It wasn’t my problem it was his farm, third a different mod said he banned me MAKE UP YOUR MINDS WHO BANNED ME O_O

I really liked the server but if it comes to me being banned and never unbanned then BYE FOREVER

I’ll just delete it from my servers list

GOODBYE

I hope you’re glad for losing a member now just take a minute to process what I said then you’ll understand

But until then BYE

Locked, nothing useful to be said here.