[Invalid] Plusser Staff Application

ING: Plusser
Why you want to be a moderator: I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but… There are bad sides to this… There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is).
Relevant experience: I have good communication skills and friendship. I know how to control my anger problems which I have. And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy by not doing to much to OP people. I am also Admin on another server so I know many rules and many commands. The reason why I want to be Moderator on this server is because I love it so much
Location/Timezone: GMT +01:00
Skype name: younes-killer123
Anything you would like to add:
I am a average person trying to look for something to do with my life. I am a huge minecraft lover and have been playing it since 1.5.0! I am a nice, friendly guy who loves to meet new people and have fun! I am not a fan of arguments I really do disaprove of them. I go to a normal school and am expected quite high grades I am (Dutch) so it is a bit different to others.

This is Arcane Survival server, it seems you are wanting to apply to Arcane HCF, with whom we are not affiliated.