Hmmm

i’m not sure if this counts as griefing but it’s still pretty upsetting i suppose. i didn’t know where to post this exactly so i’ll just put it here for now i guess. so basically i logged on tonight (a couple of minutes ago actually) to find that my house isn’t… quite… the way i left it. all of my animal gates are open and my animals are all out and about roaming my tiny little island as a result.

in addition to that, the pet cat rhalyon and i spent an hour getting is now missing. i left it sitting down beside my bed to keep it safe, and it’s happily sat there for the longest while. but now it’s gone and i can only assume that it’s been murdered. :'c kind of depressing tbh. i had a pretty fun time on the server so far, especially yesterday during halloween. but this… well, it sucks. not so much the gates being left open, but the fact that my kitty is gone. i didn’t even get to name it l-lol (╯︵╰,) let’s have a moment of silence for what could have been. /sheds a tear

no but seriously i am very curious as to what happened here. it’s not… really… “griefing” per say i guess, but i still want to know who decided to “stop in for a visit”. i’ll try and post some pictures as well in a moment.

Hey petaldancing!

Sorry this happened to you, but your cat has been returned! As for animals, you’ll have to manually move them back manually.
I take manual killing of the cats seriously. Therefore, it would be griefing.

Good luck!
~Simon

killing any animal belonging to someone else is definitely griefing. Hope they find out who did it

Simon rolled back the cat, ergo he does know who did it and has dealt with him/her accordingly.

thank you, simon! i just got in game but i don’t see the cat anywhere. :c it’s still missing/dead, even if i walk around or teleport to spawn. nevertheless, thanks for looking into this! i appreciate it <3