Hey

Hey y’all,

I’m ScourgeMines, but you can call me Scourge. Came to the server a day or so back from r/mcservers. Long time Minecrafter. First server I played on for over a year, disappeared overnight. Took a hiatus for a while, and then tried to find a new home on r/mcservers. After yet another disappearing server, landed here.

My build site is quite remote. I treked from Shadowvale - easily around 5000 blocks. Wasn’t very fun. I could tell you where it is…but hey, why don’t you have yourself a scavenger hunt on the Map if you’re that interested.

Planning on carving out some sort of fortress/ruins into the mountains. There are 3 main mountains there, and 1 smaller one. Today was mostly getting the first “main” room shaped and started. I don’t have a 100% plan on how everything will come together, but I have ideas and gung-ho, which is usually better than an exact vision for me anyway.

Here are a couple of shots.

The upper shaping of the room. This is right below the mountain top, and conforms to the sides. Eventually, this will be double/triple/quadruple height.

The second of the large mountains. This one will eventually become a “sibling” of the main one, and they should interconnect underground. Unfortunately, the big cave there isn’t super deep, but it should be deep enough to make a cool shrine / monument.

The third of the large mountains on the left. This one is semi-connected to the main one, so it may someday shrink or perhaps even grow to merge with the main one.

The smaller mountain, as viewed from the top of the main mountain. I’m not sure what this will be in the end.

Bonus silly photo:
Two MAGICAL floating blocks of water above a nearby ravine. There was no way to update these without building out to them, and maybe someday it would be fun to make a secret grove around them as some sort of water god.

Anyway, as things progress I’ll make a thread in the build area. For now, just wanted to say hi!

P.S. If anyone has any cool designs for a dragon, I’ll need them in a month or two. Never built anything like that before, and would love some ideas!