Grief Report Thread

Just thought it’d be a smart idea to gather all the grief reports in one central place.

Just post all that grief here. Post coordinates and describe what has been broken.

244/32/58
Someone killed the cows in the left cowholes.

268/32/34
Destroyed a slab on the ceiling of the cowfarm.

317/72/191
Destroyed a torch at the wheat- & carrotfarm

Thanks, it’s been rolled back.

Grief at 42/103/-275 in the nether, Ice replaced with stone slabs.

Might just be an accident and someone didn’t have ice to repair it. :wink:

Accident or not, you break it, you replace it.

Someone griefed the enderender by removing two snowblocks at the entrance to the grinder. Almost died and lost all of my stuff, but managed to /home quickly.

It’s been taken care of. Thanks for the report!

Griefing at the top of ASPD Tower (West of spawn)

That happened too long ago to check. I replaced the missing blocks however. Thanks for the report!

Griefing at the Spawn Building, Tradebuilding next door, and (ASPD?) tower.

Lava was placed blocking the entrances of the Spawn building, and a lava block was placed at the top of the Trade building.
I don’t know what exactly was done at the ASPD building, but I can see the lava from the Dynmap.

Right now, me, USMC, and TheRazGriz are removing Lava and Fire. We might have it under control, but we’re not sure if there’s be other griefing in the area.

[size=150]Edit:[/size]

Most of the Lava has been taken care of, all fire is out, except for a few parts that are within the Spawn Protection, and cannot be put out by us. Requesting Mod help to take care of that part. We are now removing cobble and smooth that formed from our lava-removing water.

Hey I learned something don’t try to help, cause we just get yelled at for trying to help…lesson learned!

Some of the cows in the cowfarm were killed once again.

Both issues seem to have been resolved. Thanks for the reports and taking the time to fix stuff!

You guys did do great job cleaning out the lava! Sorry if any of you guys felt offended. I was just too tired and got annoyed for no reason.

You can do little, but if this was a collaborative grief, it would not have been easy to figure out all the griefers with (almost) no evidence.

Aside from that, grief problem solved.

The skellie farm has been griefed, the spawner was destroyed.
Remember to turn the lights off after you’ve rolled it back!

Also, the mushroom farm was griefed aswell.

[quote=“Karasaar”]The skellie farm has been griefed, the spawner was destroyed.
Remember to turn the lights off after you’ve rolled it back!

Also, the mushroom farm was griefed aswell.[/quote]
It’s all fixed! I banned [CENSORED] and Enderman for it.
… Oh. Ender ender is disabled now.

Edit: Endermen are back! :stuck_out_tongue:

South Beacon has been griefed, blocks of iron are missing and have been replaced by stone.

Someone didn’t replant the wheat at the cow farm.

That seems to happen more and more these days.

It seems someone has griefed the Project Donation chests at spawn. I know that mine in particular held ~6 stacks of Cobble, Some Jack o’lanterns, and a Named Diamond Axe. I’m rather miffed about this, and I know I’m not the only one that is now missing chests from there. A bunch of them are Gone?! WTH, what good is LWC if my chests just up and walk out?