Greylist application thread

[quote=“cjepps”]IGN:FlUrGo
I am a huge Minecraft fan who is looking for a multiplayer community to play on[/quote]

Greylisted

IGN:SpllatPT
A little about yourself: I like to play survival minecraft and I consider myself a technical player. I like to work and build with redstone and i try to use it as much as possible.

IGN: Riku__

A little about yourself: ive played minecraft for about 5 years. i enjoy playing minecraft and im looking forward to playing on here.

SpllaPT
Riku__

have been greylisted.

IGN:DrDescartes
A little about yourself: I am a very laid back type of player whom likes to spend his time traveling and building in survival. I know a decent amount of redstone builds and am available for any questions on the topic. ~DrD~

[quote=“DrDescartes”]IGN:DrDescartes
A little about yourself: I am a very laid back type of player whom likes to spend his time traveling and building in survival. I know a decent amount of redstone builds and am available for any questions on the topic. ~DrD~[/quote]

listed

IGN: Suspect_Potato
A little about yourself: I’m an experiences builder with a diverse skill set, above average redstone knowlage, and definitely didn’t stab that guy.

IGN: Skibitybobop
A little about yourself: I like minecraft.
[Optional] How did you find us? Reddit post, Toured.

IGN: Michi_ch4n
A little about yourself: I am an all around otaku.
[Optional] How did you find us? I saw a reply, on reddit to someone, looking for a server to play on. I am currently looking for a new server to play on. This server looks amazing and I would love to join you guys!

Skibitybobop and Michi_ch4n, you both have been greylisted!
Welcome!

IGN: Rohin

A little about yourself: Coming back to minecraft after some time (about 3 years). I played on another smaller server for around 2 years before that. It was the server of a youtube named MGI (mygamersinsanity), if you’ve heard of him, it was a small and close community. Eventually he quit youtube and the server failed at which point the community lost each other as well and I stopped playing minecraft. Anyway I’ve started playing again for the past week and I’ve been trying to find a community kind of like the old one . :smiley:

[Optional] Reddit.

My only question is: Is it too late to break into this server? It seems like long-term players are extremely built up and have lots of resources. Is it past the tipping point of being able to easily settle within the game? I.E. are most resources and good lands occupied already?

IGN: Drt_Rider

About me: Dirtbiker, college student, long time MC player, gamer etc… Looking to get in on a viniall server to just run around and have some fun in survival.

Found ya’ on reddit.

Both greylisted

No, it honestly isn’t.
Yes, there are some areas that are well populated, and you might have to go a little farther afield to find “virgin” territory, but there’s plemty of room for new people. Remember we have a rather extensive Nether Highway system, so it s not to hard to get out quite a ways.

IGN:Grassless
A little about myself:Looking to get back into server play, not a fancy builder, just enjoy the play and relaxed environment of a server community.
[Optional] How did you find us? Googled ‘Relaxed vanilla server’ and it was on a reddit post somewhere

Ign:FPGDolphin
A little about myself: I live in New Zealand and love minecraft

Zhou
Some dude looking to get beyond “primitive” in Minecraft…
I found you while looking for a “Vanilla” server

All three greylisted! Welcome to Arcane!

IGN: Partisanturbine
A little about yourself: Just a guy who likes creative games, especially Minecraft.
[Optional] How did you find us? Reddit.

Greylisted, Welcome to Arcane!