Getting bullied

So i guess started with stealing wheat on my farm which i reall don’t understand because there is a public farm bigger than my little farm but ok. So i wake up and see sand there and there and few signs and a nice message to move out. I guess gotta move away until somebody else wants to be in my place.

Go to the source of the picture because it doesn’t show the full picture.

Don’t more or remove any of this stuff. Please provide the coordinates for these screenshots.

Willwon11, you have been banned for the aforementioned griefs. If you had any beliefs of having this person move his/her stuff because it was on your base that chance is now forfeited, you should have thought about that before writing “fuck you” in cow letters on what is not only someone’s base but can also be seen on dynamic map.

A proper course of action would have been to report it to the moderators.

Other people that placed signs but have not committed any further griefs will be watched (your sign-message speaks for itself, you know who you are).

We await your ban appeal thread.

This thread is now locked.

(Update: magicunicornman, you have also been banned for griefing Labella’s base and very obviously having been part of this little joke).