Enderender Issue

I had an incident at the EnderEnder yesterday…I was killing endermen and suddenly I was outside the spawner falling in the dark. Before I could /Home I died falling out of the world. Normally I would not be so upset, except I was at the EnderEnder to repair gear and tools for both me and Therazgrizace. So I had both our full enchanted diamond armor on me, both our enchanted diamond tools (pickaxe, shovel, axe), my maxed out diamond sword, and a stack of diamonds I was using to repair all that stuff. I don’t know if anything can be rolled back or saved, but most of those items were named, so they should be in the log somewhere. I would love to know what I did wrong so I never do it again…because I am afraid of the Ender right now.

Sorry, there is no way to get your items back I’m afraid :frowning:

Could you explain exactly what you were doing when it happened, though? I’m very curious as to how you were suddenly teleported out of the place. Is it possible somebody snuck up on you and destroyed the block you were standing on?

Hey I got my bro on this Sunday for a little bit, and he had the same issue, except he was teleported into the spawn area and immediately killed by the endermen. He was just testing it out for a couple of minutes, doing the normal thing.