Enderender AFK Closet

Hello everyone,

I’m posting this in general as it’s more of an idea and I don’t know if it’s going to garner any support.

As the enderender has been seeing some issues with spawn rate I came up with an idea I hope I can have your opinions about.
Right now I don’t see the overall design changing (nor do I know if it should be changed), however, we’ve been noticing an increased spawn rate when 2 or more people are in the area. In fact, the enderender is highly functional when this happens. I was therefore thinking of building a tiny AFK closet in which, if a player desires to go AFK for a while and doesn’t wish to do it near a farm or anything, he or she could do the server a great service by AFK-ing in that little closet. Spawn rate goes up, and everyone’s happy. Ytorgonak has already suggested it be built in the downstairs area, though, as I don’t want to mess with anyone’s build I’m hoping I can get the opinion of the original builders as well. Perhaps the thing can be decorated with some potted plants, a chair and some carpet as well, just to make it cozy.

Let me know if the idea is sound and if any of you feel like helping out with it.

Thanks for your time!

Put a TV in there so they can watch something while they are AFK.

Good idea though, seems minor enough that you can probably go ahead and build it, don’t see any reason why the builders or anyone else would be against it.

Is there any reason as to why the spawn rate goes up when there are two people present?