Dynamic Map Markers Suggestions Thread

Hey all!

So far, our dynamic map has been serving us maps and directions. It’s been very useful for us. However, some people wanted more, such as map markers of the popular, smaller towns and some farms. I personally want to mark railway routes, stops, and major road routes using the dynamic map path marking feature.

The features of the dynamic maps include:[ul][li]Making markers[/li][li]making paths[/li][li]marking areas (useful for cities, but we’ll have to see)[/li][li]hiding certain markers or paths based on the zoom level (e.g. hide local roads when fully zoomed out)[/li][/ul]
Basically, the dynamic map marker system has numerous features. However, I’ll admit that the marker organization system is horrible. That is the main reason why we weren’t able to apply some suggestions to the dynamic map in the past.

If you would like to add suggestions on how we should use the marker stuff or what the requirements of some of the markers should be, please do add onto this thread!

Currently, the dynamic map has:[ul][li]Nether Highway routes and major exits only in the Nether[/li][li]Major cities with an embassy on the Embassy Blvd., Spawn.[/li][li]World Boundary[/li][/ul]
Some features to add are:[ul][li]Recognized Farms (Probably as an add-on to the Nether Highway exits)[/li][li]Some more… (Please do add suggestions!)[/li][/ul]

Best Wishes!
~Simon

Don’t think it worked the first time around, but I suggest Port Lanson gets a gold star.