[Community Manager/Moderator/Chat Mod] Rhalyon

Why you want to be a moderator: I love Arcane and have had a great time building here, and would like to help keep it going. I have significant experience being a mod and know that running a server can cause owners to become saturated with the game. I’d like to keep agent, juggs, and the rest of the staff enjoying the game by taking some of the weight off their shoulders by offering myself to manage logistics of certain projects, activities, and responsibilities. I also have experience with getting a server to bounce back from down periods as the one we are experiencing right now, and would like to offer my expertise in this matter. I’m offering myself for whatever position is needed most between the three in the title. We don’t have that many staff positions in the EU timezones so I think I could help cover that period of the day.

Relevant experience: I was a moderator for close to a year on my previous server. Managed to keep a dying server afloat during that time despite internal issues. Server died soon after I left and joined Arcane. I also run an Arma/Dayz squad, and was captain of my own Counter Strike Source competitive team back in the day, so I’m quite used to handling people in games.

Location/Timezone: European Central Time

Skype name: alex.yeves

Anything you would like to add: I love minecraft and I love Arcane, and want to do anything in my power to keep the server running at full capacity! If being staff can help in that goal then I’d like to contribute!

I suggested Diego for mod ages ago and while it took Douchetits McTaintstain a while to remember where his testicles were I for one am looking forward to the days of Elven dictatorship. Makes for better sport.

What I mean is that I totally support that application. Because it’s gonna be extra enjoyable to toss a mod into a lava pit.

Wait, if I support this, can [size=150]I[/size] toss him into lava as well :question:

Accepted as mod.

Congrats :smiley: