[ChatMod] bbycake

Why you want to be a moderator: Because I really like this server, and would like to help it grow. The greylist is great, as long as there’s mods on. Unfortunately there are a lot of gaps I see where new players join but there is no one able to greylist them, so they just leave. We need more active staff. And I’ve been on pretty much every single day for a while now.

Relevant experience: I used to work at a daycare, so I have experience handling children.
Seriously, though, I don’t have any. But everyone has to start somewhere, right? I help out people on the server as it is now, and would like to be able to do more.

Location/Timezone: Michigan, US. EST

Skype name: bbycake_

Anything you would like to add:
I’ve been dedicated to the server for a few months now and always help everyone out. I’m really friendly, everyone on the server seems to like me.

I really care about our server, it’s perfect. I’d hate to see it not expand or grow any more .

I second this. And having more mod’s on would be nice. Plus having a second female mod would be nice…

[size=200][color=#00BF00]Dclem is a chick?[/color][/size] :nerd:

Of course I am !
Didn’t you hear my feminine voice on Mumble? :wink:

[quote=“DClem”]Of course I am !
Didn’t you hear my feminine voice on Mumble? :wink:[/quote]

Actually…

I knew it, those French chicks are completely untrustworthy ~.~

Wouldn’t it be 3 girls then? Or is Morio not actually a girl? Gender confusion…

Anyway, I think Bby would make a good moderator.

Especially with all the advertising, we really need more moderators who are on more often. We’ve had a large number of people join today with no moderators on, making it pointless for them to join and unlikely for them to return. BB is on a lot of the time and would be a great moderator. Plus with a moderator this adorable on all the time, no one would want to break any rules.

She’s helpful and very active. Quite often when no mods are around bbycake is on. Having her as staff would be worthwhile.

I support her application too. She’s always nice with everybody and willing to help. Bbycake for mod!

I put forth my support as well!

And it isn’t because she threatened me with [color=#BF00FF][Charizard][/color]

Accepted as chat mod.

Congrats to Bbycake on joining the team.