[Chat Moderator] Hysix's application

Hey there Red. Putting in my app to be a chat mod.

Why you want to be a moderator: I’m on later in the day (night/early morning) fairly regularly. If I can keep the chat free of distractions, spam, or hurtful comments then I think everyone would benefit. As far as I’m aware, there aren’t any mods on when I still am at times.
Relevant experience: I’m currently working full time as the Assistant General Manager at my Jimmy John’s. I’ve been managing at this location for over 2 years. I also am an Eagle Scout and am not shy with taking leadership and responsibility roles.
Location/Timezone: Eastern U.S. (Michigan)
Skype name: Hysix
Anything you would like to add: I can not promise I’ll be on often and I can not provide a consistent schedule. I will likely have personal matters that are more important at times and although I can not foresee anything right now I will not rule it out. This is the reason I only applied for the chat moderator position. If for whatever reason you would like me to take a moderator role I would accept, but I do not think it would be of as much benefit as another individual on your team. I’m just a big fan of the server that would love to see it continue.