[Chat Moderator] Dragon_DLV

Dragon_DLV here to announce my interest in helping out the server (in a productive manner for once!)

[quote][size=150]Chat Mod Application[/size]

Why you want to be a Chat Mod:
So I can better help the server. I’m on at odd hours, often it ends up that there are not any moderators on. I’d kinda like to help you cover that a little better.

Relevant experience:

[quote]I am/was a moderator for the last three years on the RedStrype minecraft server (/r/RedStrype). Unfortunately, It is currently down due to a few critical plugins not being updated and a declining amount of activity. Feel free to contact the Subreddit’s Mod Team if you want references. /u/WebDevBrian was the Owner/Admin and /u/Badloop was one of the senior Mods.
Also, our server used one or two of the same plugins you do (LWC among them) and I am rather familiar with them and am willing to help anyone that needs it.

Along with this, I was also a Forum Moderator for a small Runescape Guild by the name of Misthalin “back in the day”. I’m not too unfamiliar with the workings of the phpBB forum software. I can help on that end if need be.[/quote]
Location/Timezone: US of A, (GMT-6) (CST)

Skype name:
it’s “Dragon_DLV”, but I don’t really use it all that much. My current setup doesn’t like to work well with it, but I probably can try to clunk something together if need be. You can usually find me on Mumble or IRC (Dragon_DLV on the Freenode, Espernet, and SwiftIRC networks). Though I doubt you’re looking for it, I’m /u/Dragon_DLV on Reddit.

Anything you would like to add:
You might ask why exactly I am applying to be a Chat Mod instead of a full on Moderator. Main reason being, the next couple months are going to be a bit hectic. If I am lucky [ :question: ], I will be getting a better job than the one I currently have, and will have less time than I’ve grown accustomed to. I will keep you informed when such a thing happens. If it happens that I need to leave somewhat suddenly, a loss of a Chat Mod might not be as troublesome. :confused:[/quote]

Did you re-write this just for more attention?

Re-write it?
More Atten

I don’t believe I have ever written a staff application for this server before last night. If you’re refering to the way I formatted it in the «Quote» boxes, that would be because beforehand, it was a wall of text, and was hard to read. That, and the other way of grouping text, «Code», didn’t look so well.

As for more attention? I honestly don’t know what you mean.

Accepted.

G.G. Dragon_DLV !
Congrats!

Congrats Dragon!