[Chat Moderator] aljady

Why you want to be a moderator: I’ve been playing on Arcane for a while now and I’ve enjoyed my time here very much. I want to help keep it friendly and welcoming (as it’s those qualities that made me pick Arcane in the first place), and to encourage the community to keep growing in a positive direction.
I play this game to relax, and making sure the general atmosphere remains chill is very important to me. I also have very little tolerance for drama and bullshit.

Relevant experience: I’ve been a GM & dev on MMO servers and Ops on IRC chans. Also, I’m possibly the oldest player in here, so that’s gotta count.

Location/Timezone: Europe / GMT +1

Skype name: NA

Anything you would like to add: #FreeTaiga

I would support a decision to make aljady a staff member. I’ve had limited experience with players on this server, partially due to me being new, partially due to not having the chance to meet other players just yet. aljady has taken the time to introduce him/herself to me from the get-go and has been constant in conversation.

Take my response with a grain of salt, I’m sure there are many people qualified for such a position. As staff, I can only assume that responsibility and awareness are vital. There’s no point in having staff who don’t perform the duties assigned other than ‘showing face’ or meeting the bare minimum requirements. A staff member who recognizes something as special as this server is a wonderful thing. It shows the interest, the value and most importantly the investment that the person has put into the server. Having that kind of person play the rules to the ‘T’ is highly valuable.

I want to make known that I enjoy this server immensely. Regardless of how general chat may be at times, the people I’ve met here are more than friendly and downright helpful. Based on previous servers I have been apart of, this isn’t a normal thing. Take for example: I haven’t had to trade for anything yet. I haven’t experienced help like that at any point since my very first server (back in 2010).

I firmly believe that aljady could help maintain the chat and the server as a staff member.

PS: If you would like a follow up, please let me know in-game or here and I will gladly reply.

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

Skeet.

Edited: Grammar

Accepted.