[Chat Mod]

Why you want to be a moderator: I’m already fairly active in the chat, welcoming new players and, on many occasions, helping them get to and through the application process. I’m on at downtime hours for the server; currently, about half my playtime is spent with no other mods online. It wouldn’t be any extra burden for me to watch the chat, as I already do, and I don’t mind a little extra responsibility. Also, three staff have suggested that I should apply xD
Relevant experience: I have no experience moderating on a minecraft server. Outside of the game, I’ve got 2 years of experience running and moderating IRC channels on Rizon.net.
Location/Timezone: Indiana, USA. UTC - 5. However, I play around noon on my days off.
Skype name: samuel-rideck
Anything you would like to add: I use my Skype for roll20 RPGs, so the name often changes. Also, my current job is experiencing delays, meaning I have a lot of time at home until things are worked out. Once it restarts in full, my hours in game will change. These sort of schedule alterations are fairly common, so I can’t promise I’ll be on at a given time period with any consistency. I can promise i’ll be on often though; I’m very much enjoying the server :slight_smile:

Accepted.