Charged creeper

Hey all!

So i’m building a test subject facilities and would like to have rare mobs such as a charged creeper.

I would buy a charged creeper for 64 diamonds :astonished: :astonished:

message me here on the forum of in game for more details of dealing the trade :slight_smile:

Jeesus… You’re going to need to post some coordinates on where about we should be hunting for one so that we don’t have to cart it across the map. I’m down, just on the idea that it’s suicidal and dumb and sounds fun.

i’m living +/- 150 block north of spawn, that would be the ideal delevery point but another place that we’ve deal together could be made :wink:

exact coor?

how the hell do we deliver one?

Nametag it so it doesn’t despawn, then just have it follow you at a safe distance. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nametag it so it doesn’t despawn, then just have it follow you at a safe distance. :p[/quote]

Personally I prefer the method of getting it in a Cart, and then using a Furnace Cart to push it for you

Nametag it so it doesn’t despawn, then just have it follow you at a safe distance. :p[/quote]

Personally I prefer the method of getting it in a Cart, and then using a Furnace Cart to push it for you[/quote]

You would still need to name it though.