[Business] Garbage Collection

[size=150][color=#804000]Introducing:
Dragon_DLV’s Friendly, Economical Garbage Collection![/color][/size]

Ever find a bunch of wooden tools in an old chest that are not even worth burning? Ever have more seeds than you could ever plant? Ever have cobble that’s just blocking up space in your storage room?

Well have we got a Deal For You!
Dragon DLV here, and I’d like to give you an offer you can’t refuse! I will not refuse your Refuse. Give me your Garbage. I shall take your Trash.

This can be done one of Two ways.
[ol][li]At the Community Chest Room at spawn, I have a Garbage Collection Dumpster® in the Personal Donations. Place any unwanted items in there and poof they are taken care of.[/li]
[li]Leave a Written Book with your Netherway™ Exit and the Coords of your Garbage Chest. This chest must be set to either [ul][]/cdonation @Dragon_DLV[/li]
[li]/cprivate @Dragon_DLV[/li][/ul]
Please note that Garbage Chests must be accessible to myself, and there is a charge of 16 Cobble per Pickup. If there are any special Instructions, please leave them in the Book, Thanks. I will visit the Bases’ Chests once a week.[/
:m][/ol]

Garbage Pickup for large events should be discussed in advance. Special Rates available in certain circumstances. Please contact me here or in-game with any questions.

Thanks,
Dragon_DLV