Ban/Mute appeal: catty610

People were getting slightly aggravated when I and some others were talking in chat.

Specifically USMC_Blockhead, I was muted for half an hour.

Melium said “Let’s move on from this topic and resume”. I saw that, after that I wanted to apologise to BlockHead because I figured me might of taken something I said wrong the other day.
“Blockhead, I am not sure if you understood”
“But that time I called you a “twat”, I didn’t mean it in a mean way”
“I was teasing you slightly for almost ripping me off”
“I hope that you didn’t take that in the wrong way”.

Directly after that I was muted for 30 minutes, I do not understand where I went wrong there, when I was apologising to them.
I do not quite understand this, I wasn’t going to talk to him after that, but I would rather apologise for something that was miss-understood.

12:03 GBT

As the person you are insulting I would like to say…You don’t apologize by calling someone a name AGAIN…you apologize by saying sorry. I was not ripping you off, I was just selling you what you asked for, so don’t blame me for your mistake. I did not know what you wanted it for, and you did not tell me, so I could not know you had made a mistake.

You hog the chat whenever you are online, either arguing with people or trying to sound smarter then everyone else, and many people find it annoying…just play then people would not get aggravated with you!

[quote=“USMC_Blockhead”]As the person you are insulting I would like to say…You don’t apologize by calling someone a name AGAIN…you apologize by saying sorry. I was not ripping you off, I was just selling you what you asked for, so don’t blame me for your mistake. I did not know what you wanted it for, and you did not tell me, so I could not know you had made a mistake.

You hog the chat whenever you are online, either arguing with people or trying to sound smarter then everyone else, and many people find it annoying…just play then people would not get aggravated with you![/quote]

You have miss-understood me completely. I don’t know where I insulted you when I apologised.
And that time, I also think you mis-understood. Because I said to you that it would be my fault entirely if I bought that. I was being friendly when I called you a “twat” that time, but I wanted to apologise because I didn’t know whether or not it sounded like that to you.

The part about when I said that you almost ripped me off. That was a rip-off on my part, because I was purchasing the wrong item.

The apology was a bit rushed because the moderator told me to stop talking to you, and I didn’t want to make it seem as if I was totally ignoring him, but at the same time I wanted to apologise. I don’t really want to make any enemy’s, because that get’s you nowhere.

Locked pending approval/denial.