Ban Appeal: pizza110face

unbanned

• My in-game name:pizza110face
  • These forums are not associated with any HCF or PvP servers. Is your ban on a server like that? No

What caused your ban on Arcane Survival?steeling blocks

(i took diamond blocks from spawn.)

What will you do to prevent the ban next time?

(not tack blocks no mater how much my ocd acutes up.)

Hello,

I’m sorry, but your appeal seems to be rushed and vague. Please try again by editing your appeal above.

~Simon

ok i get it i will work on it more

• My in-game name:pizza110face
  • These forums are not associated with any HCF or PvP servers. Is your ban on a server like that? No

What caused your ban on Arcane Survival?steeling blocks

(i took diamond blocks from spawn.)

What will you do to prevent the ban next time?

(not tack blocks no mater how much my ocd acutes up+ i will rebuild it if it has not already been rebuilt.)

Hello pizzaface,

You don’t need to create a new topic for the same appeal.

You were banned for taking diamond blocks from the spawn area.

Anyone can build and improve things in spawn, but taking and stealing valuable blocks from spawn is considered griefing.

Please do not steal or grief again.

There is no need to rebuild the stolen diamond tower. It was already taken care of.

Your ban lasts one week from the date of your ban. Since you were banned since September 13, you will be unbanned today at 12:00 pm EST.

Regards,
~Simon

pls put in instruchins on how to do the ban apeal because it was very hard to do the appeal. just a thought

Please read my last post again thoroughly. This is a ban appeal. It is not hard to do.

This topic was automatically closed 40 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.