Ban Appeal: joshnet1

Hello Agent or whoever may be reading this.

I do not know why I was banned, but i suspect it was because I didn’t take down the house that was accidentally created in the manmade lake near the residence of aljady. I was told by the admin Jugglingman that this house could stay due to its reasonable proximity from aljadys mountain and the fact that the location was a misunderstanding. Aljady told me to build by a lake, and apparently i built on the wrong one. I harbor no ill feelings for her, but i was annoyed when i was nonchalantly asked to move my house. I contacted jugglingman, and he told me it could stay for now. That is the extent of my knowledge on the subject.

Other than that civil altercation, I have no idea why i would be banned. I was/am currently building up my jungle home, under the exterior design tutelage of Rhalyon. I always make fair deals and never scam members out of hard earned items. All my diamonds were mined hack-free. I increased the quantity of diamonds in my ender chest greatly once I acquired my fortune III pickaxe.

I hope that this appeal is accepted, as I have found a respectful, mature, and fun community on the server. Thanks for reading.

You were banned for xraying. Why did you replace your mines with smothstone?

I replaced with smoothstone because I didn’t want Rhalyon to be annoyed with me breaking up her strip mine. I branched off randomly based on how far she excavated in each direction. I had a ton of smoothstone from my first house (i made alot of stone brick). The move was purely aesthetic, but I can see your concern. A healthy conpromise might be removing all of the diamonds from my chests and ender chest, and monitoring my mining closely from this point forward? I’m happy to comply with any sort of action you choose to take.

Note that these mines really werent mine from the start. I moved into the jungle area and Rhalyon told me I could use the underground facilities (farms, mines, ext). I went in and saw there was a lattice of tunnels that you would find in any players mine. I branched out in spots where I wouldn’t intersect other tunnels, and plugged whatever hole I came in through immediately, to preserve the order and aesthetics. I placed the smooth stone down before I mined. It was a courtesy, not any sort of secretive move.

I’ll have a few others look at your mines soon and we’ll post screenshots.

Sounds good

I looked at some of your more recent diamond ore finds, and they are very clearly x-ray. You mined directly to diamond ore as if you knew exactly where it was, and then covered up the opening with smooth stone. You did this multiple times.

I should add you have been kicked multiple times automatically for flying - Floating too long - which is not commonly triggered by legitimate clients.

Looking forward to seeing you back on the server with a clean client, after you’ve served your time!

Umm…she? Why do people think I’m a girl :frowning: