Ban Appeal: cgriffin43

I applied for a ban appeal awhile back and never got a response on if I would be unbanned or not. So i’m curious if I could be unbanned. I’ve been banned for awhile now. And if I could be unbanned that’d be great.

I would love to be unbanned because Arcane has a great community and the time spent playing on the server I have enjoyed a lot. Since ive been banned I have had no other small survival based servers to play on and would love to be unbanned on the best one that I have found

Thanks
-cgriffin43

I believe it wasn’t. I’m just curious and asking, I loved this server and would love to be back. I made mistakes and will Admit that. Aswell I was just curious why I wasn’t left a date or anything else.

You were banned the first time for stealing ore blocks from a castle at spawn.

This is the second such offense, the first was back in august for also stealing from someone’s home and griefing it.

Furthermore, after your ban you were found to be X-raying for diamonds.

An admin will review your ban.

Okay thanks! I understand if i can’t come back! if there could be any info left for me that’d be great.

Sorry to be rude but am I gonna get an answer or not of what’s going to happen?

You’ve reached the maximum amount of unbans, however I will give you one last chance to play on Arcane again.

I will allow you to purchase an unban for 5 USD. I feel like if you’re really itching to come back on Arcane, then this is a good way to support us and prove you’ve changed your ways.

If you’re willing, simply donate here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7