Ban Appeal: Calcular

What caused your ban on Arcane Survival?

I’m assuming it was because we were on the creative server and everyone was playing with tridents. I was using channeling and people in survival mode were dying.

What will you do to prevent the ban next time?

I didn’t know killing on the creative server was against the rules, and I won’t do it again.

you have been repeatedly warned about adhering to the rules on both discord and the server. resulting in the loss of your discord privileges not once but twice. I clearly stated to everyone to stop their actions or it would result in a temporary ban. you are the only person in a group of over 20 to continue after being warned.

your ban will be automatically lifted in 7 days as per the rules.

I honestly did not see a warning in the chat. If I had, I would of course, have stopped. I’ll wait out my ban if that’s what’s been decided but know that I am sorry for causing any problems.

Username:Islandboy
I don’t know if this is the right place to appeal but I just got banned. I’m sure you’ve heard of cheatbreaker .
People have been getting false banned for using it and I just happened to be one of those people. Now I don’t think I will be using cheatbreaker from hear on out. Please unban me. and feel free to tell me the right place to post a ban appeal.

This topic was automatically closed 40 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.