Ban Appeal 2: Pizza110face

rejected

• My in-game name:pizza110face
  • These forums are not associated with any HCF or PvP servers. Is your ban on a server like that? No

What caused your ban on Arcane Survival?

(toying with someone by messing with there stuff)

What will you do to prevent the ban next time?

(not toying with someone by messing with there stuff)

you were previously banned for stealing, after appealing and your appeal being approved you only waited 9 hours and 12 minutes to break rules again meriting a second ban. your brother then joined the server and started an argument with the staff at your behest. appeal denied.

• My in-game name:
  • These forums are not associated with any HCF or PvP servers. Is your ban on a server like that? no

(not lisening/or even reading chat)

(allways lisen and read chat)

you were previously banned for stealing, after appealing and your appeal being approved you only waited 9 hours and 12 minutes to break rules again meriting a second ban. your brother then joined the server and started an argument with the staff at your behest.

after attempting to appeal the second ban and it being denied because of your multiple violations of the rules you then logged into the server with your brothers account and violated the rules meriting a third ban on a second account.

you have violated the rules multiple times, stolen an account to violate the rules again, and at no time have you shown any remorse or even an attempt at honesty about your intentions.

appeal denied, again

what rule did i brack on my bro’s account

mytos answer me pls i wana now

Ban/Mute appeal: pizza110face

look i am very sorry for what i have done i am just a pranster by hart and i just wanted to pole a prank i was going to help clean it up but the i got banned i was just being myself and if u can not acept that then just keep me banned.;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

will anyone answer any posts like mytos or simonsorj sorry if i spelled ur name rong

simonsorj just pls unbane me

• These forums are not associated with any HCF or PvP servers. Is your ban on a server like that? No

(anoying and aparentaly eligally getting the ip)

(not mess with any one)

You took a second chance and messed it up, and you’re not showing any regret or admitting that you truly did any wrongdoing. All you’re doing is writing up simple ban appeals hoping that you will be unbanned once again.

We don’t take this that lightly. You won’t be pardoned/unbanned anytime soon. Please consider improving yourself and learning how to be considerate of others first.

~Simon

(i was banned for messing with mytos when he was building something and i am very very very sorry and eligally getting the ip)

(no mess anyone except my brother)

In other words, your appeal is denied. You’ve been blocked from posting new topics for spamming.