[Arcane Defense of History Division] General Thread

Welcome to the Arcane Defense of History Division !

The Arcane Defense of History Division, or ADHD for short, is a group of players who believe that beautiful bases scattered around Arcane should be protected after they have been abandoned. The ADHD’s missions are

• to list these extraordinary bases,
  • to repair them if any grief has occurred,
  • to protect them from any further degradation,
  • to utilize them in server-wide events or builds !

The ADHD Headquarters are located at x:525 z:160, down the East Overworld Road, in HerbSquasher’s abandoned Tree-Base.

In our HQ, you’ll find:

• the list of protected bases,
  • the ADHD Repair Fund, with which we repair bases, that includes a Donation Chest,
  • the “Current Members and Helpers of ADHD” Board,
  • the “Suggestion” Board, if you ever stumbled upon a base you would like to see protected !

In this thread, we will compile places on our server we think should be protected as monuments and who’s creators seem to be gone for at least more than a month.
If you know of any place you think should be in this list, please leave a message!

[size=150][color=#0000BF]Unsung Beauties of Arcane List:[/color][/size]

• Rennocc’s Castle x:-1700 z:-3400
  • Consor8’s Country x:2600 z:-1350

Details on each Monument. Click on the image to access an album of the place!

-Rennocc’s Castle x:-1700 z:-3400

Located South-West of the Eye of Ra portal, this forgotten castle stands in a magnificent Extreme Hills + M biome, on a tall mountain in the middle of a plateau. The castle is made mostly of Stone bricks and white stained glass, and perfectly lit up with glowstone. Four towers mark the corners of the castle, surrounding a central throne room with a glass roof and water flowing on the sides.

The castle can be accessed through the wooden house at the bottom of the mountain. Simply follow the stairs !

• Consor8’s Country x:2600 z:-1350

Difficult to access, Consor8’s unfinished build is yet another beauty of Arcane ! Built in an Extreme Hills and Extreme Hills Edge, the base consists of a complete wall and an unfinished central castle, completed by a big wheat farm and a barn, linked by a minecart! The base is equipped with an unfinished chest room, a villager trader, horses, temporary farms, etc… Some pillars seem to indicate the central room, with green stained glass, was going to be the base of a tower.
To reach Consor8’s Country, we recommend you exit the Green “Cucumber” Highway at Wolverine County, and then follow the East Overworld Road, until you reach a swamp. From there, go north!

Renocc’s Castle pics arent loading :frowning:

There’s only one pic here, so that the thread doesn’t get overloaded :slight_smile: Click on the image to see the full album !

i promise ill make the album from my travels a few weeks ago. that should be a good place to find some abandoned builds worth saving. I know I found quite a few!

Update!

The ADHD now has Headquarters down the East Overworld Road!

Update!

Sadly, DrZums, a brilliant yet almost forgotten builder of Arcane, has been missing for almost two months now…

His village, White Haven, is now protected by the ADHD!

Where is White Haven? I’d like to check it out.

“White Haven is located on the South-East border of the world, in an Extreme Hills biome, and can be accessed through a Special Exit on the Yellow “Banana” Highway.”

:wink:

Update!

Consor8’s base, dubbed “Consor8’s Country”, joins our list of beautiful abandoned bases!

Thanks to MatthewAitken for pointing out this base to me!

DrZums is back! His base has been removed from the ADHD list :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! I really appreciated the extra protection in my absence. If anyone has any questions about white haven check out my last forum post and feel free to contact me via reddit @ /u/drzums