Legit_Neymar
Champwamp
Smith2013
Magic_Turtle4
Bridgedweller
Rhalyon
matthewaitken

[size=200]The Arcane PvP Tournament[/size]

If you’re looking to make a name for yourself on Arcane, here’s your chance! We are planning to host our very first server event - The PvP tournament!

[size=150]Details:[/size]

Contestants will face off in a single elimination style deathmatch. All gear, weapons and potions will be supplied. It will be best of three. The only requirement for taking part in the tournament is the entree fee of 20 diamonds.

Each battle will take place in a different area around the map! We’re looking for PvP arenas built by our players - The best one will have the honor of hosting the final fight! If you are interested in submitting an arena to be used in the tournament, see “Submit an arena” below.

[size=150]The Spoils[/size]

The first, second and third place winners will all receive a share of the diamonds. The champion will also receive the unique ender dragon egg as a trophy*, as well as a temporary special prefix in chat.

[size=85]The victor will retain ownership of the ender egg up until the next tournament. The admins have the right to take back the egg at any time. The egg will also be placed and protected by an admin, wherever the victor requests it. The victor will not be able to move the egg themselves.[/size]

[size=150]Submit an arena[/size]

We are looking for fun and unique locations for the battles! Builders are encouraged to be creative - We are not necessarily looking for colosseum style arenas. Just make sure your arena meets the following qualifications:

• Plenty of space to PvP (but not so big that spectators have to chase after the fighters!)
  • No obstacles, water/lava, or places to fall
  • Plenty of space for spectators

If you have any arena related questions, post them here. To submit an arena, send Agentred a message on the forums. Include an imgur album of your arena and its location.

[size=150]Sign up[/size]

To become a contestant in the tournament, send Agentred a message on the forums expressing your interest.

I can supply this gear: Iron Armor, Iron swords, Bows, Baked Potatoes and Splash health potions
If you need any of it for the events.

a few questions…
how big exactly is too big?
If your build is too big, can you rope of an area and have that used instead?
Can spectators be given rooftops and sky paths to view the fight? or do they have to view from the ground?
Do the arenas decide the type of battle?

[quote=“Jacofalltrades”]a few questions…
how big exactly is too big?
If your build is too big, can you rope of an area and have that used instead?
Can spectators be given rooftops and sky paths to view the fight? or do they have to view from the ground?
Do the arenas decide the type of battle?[/quote]

For your first question, it shouldn’t be so big that the spectators have to run after the fight to see anything, ao keep it somewhat enclosed. Roping off an area is fine, just make it look nice. Any kind of sky view is fine.

And I’m not sure what you mean by type of battle.

Anyway happy building :slight_smile:

Bumping this.

Quick question, how many people will be fighting in an arena at once? Trying to plan appropriately.

Thanks!

[quote=“alexknight94”]Quick question, how many people will be fighting in an arena at once? Trying to plan appropriately.

Thanks![/quote]

It’s going to be 1v1

Bump :slight_smile:

Good luck to everyone involved! I assume this carries with it some amount of ‘gloating’ ability :slight_smile:.

Bump.

Can we get time, date, and arena of each event?

==> [quote=“CreepMeOutx”]Can we get time, date, and arena of each event?[/quote]

Please, Agent? x)

Please, Agent? x)[/quote]

…Pretty please?

No.

I’m in if there are still spots available

I’d like to join if there are still spots as well. (matthewaitken)

“Soon.”

Update - I need people to communicate with eachother and decide what time and day they can fight! If you’re participating, please reach out to your opponent and work things out - then let me know.

If your opponent is inactive, talk to me.