[ACCEPTED][Chat Mod] Calcular (Application 2)

• Discord user tag: Calcular #5264
  • Location/Timezone: United States Of America (EST)

##Why do you want to be a moderator of Arcane Survival?

Last night there was an argument between two members that ended badly. Eventually staff had to step in and hand out at least one ban (temp) that I know of. This obviously was not the staffs fault but because there were no staff online (which is common recently), no one was able to step in and resolve the problem before it escalated into what it became. I think I would be a good fit and would like to attempt solving some of these fights before things get out of hand.
##Do you have any relevant experience(s)? If so, list here.

I don’t have any experience in running or having a staff position on a server besides a small server that I was on the build team for. I don’t really count that experience though just because of the lack of tasks and jobs that I was assigned during my time there.

##Anything you would like to add:
I know that I have been banned a few times. The first time I was banned for breaking through somewhere I don’t remember for which I apologized and tried to resolve. The second time was by Mytos who banned me for killing him on the creative server. I have also been banned from the discord once and I do sincerely regret being interpreted as rude even though I didn’t intend in the way that it was received. I was definitely in the wrong and I regret all actions that have resulted in any conflict, punishments, bans, unhappiness of any kind, etc.
Thanks for reading my application, I hope you consider my application even though I’ve had my share of incidents.

you have a much better application than me, gl

Also accepted! Welcome aboard!

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.