A message from DrZums!

Hey everybody,

First off, let me apologize for not staying in contact these past few months as I’ve been very busy with school (which is the unfortunate downside of majoring in Chinese). I’m sorry for any issues this may have caused people. I’ll become an active player during most holiday breaks and over the summer. If anyone needs to contact me, the best way to do so would be through reddit, where I am (surprise!), /u/drzums.

Now to the important stuff;

1.) I built the town of White Haven with the intent that it would be an access point for others to use once the world expands after the 1.8 update. I intended to have a “launch-off” point that people could frequent while plundering the new world (which is why I built it on the existing border). So by all means, people are welcome to use what I have built. I just ask that nothing be destroyed, and if you can make an addition to the town in a way that matches the style and would benefit others, feel free to do so.

2.) Currently there are a few pre-made houses for sale in the town. If you’re interested, we can work out a deal, or if you can show that you are an accomplished builder, and will do regular work to grow White Haven, I will let you take one of these as yours, and make you an honorary mayor. Again, if this interests you, please contact me through reddit.

3.) If anyone has any ideas for improvements please send them my way! I’d love to hear suggestions or know if anything needs some work.

Here is a current list of what I have built in the town.
1.) Town Portal
2.) 2 enter/exit bridges (balloon/column supports)
3.) Town Tavern
4.) Town Smithy
5.) Town Mining Hall
6.) My personal mansion
7.) 3 houses for sale!
8.) The windmill (stolen shamelessly from the spawn point, seriously whoever made that was a genius!)
9.) Bank Vault (not accessible)
10.) Underground automated farms (not accessible)
11.) Underground animal holding cells (not accessible)
12.) Advanced strip mining center/shafts (not accessible)

Currently in work:
1.) Town rail system
2.) Docks
3.) Town Hall
4.) Church
5.) More houses!
6.) Redstone wiring to include;
*lava bridges (to guard the bank)
*lighting systems
*portcullis gates (also for the bank)
*alarm systems (secret feature!)
*automated arrow launchers
***deployable bombers (still conceptual, goddamn slime blocks are annoying)

Things I would like to see happen:
1.) residents! (seriously, i’m lonely)
2.) villagers! (some d-bag killed my last one)
3.) A Bakery
4.) Lighthouse integrated into the mountain…to match the style of the windmill, but with working redstone.
5.) your cool suggestions!!!