Amusement/Theme Park

Hello! I plan on building a community theme park! (Construction planning to kick off in a week) If anyone has supplies, would like to help, or has ideas for games, please let me know! Thanks, Inferno

We have one already called DIDNEYWORL west of spawn!
https://game.arcaneminecraft.com/dynmap/?worldname=Main&mapname=flat&zoom=6&x=-230&y=64&z=208

DIDNEYWHORL has yet to really take off.

Unless you already had a place in mind, It’d be awesome if you spruced up that area.

Whatever you do, we need a rollercoaster

I was wondering If I could at least add on to it? I was going to do many small scale games.

And no offense but DIDNEYWORL isn’t really much yet. Unless it’s all in that building.

@InfernoBeast12
And no offense but DIDNEYWORL isn’t really much yet. Unless it’s all in that building.

It’s not. There are like two things there, and I don’t think either are complete.
You have my permission at least to build there, add on to it.

The Area was originally @Musical_Clyde’s, so I’d suggest getting with him and finding out the specifics of whats already there, so you don’t break something or block something irreparably

You have my permission to build at DIDNYWORL just run it by me first though if your ok with that i been trying to get peopleto build there but no wants to lol

Ok, when can I start? Should i maybe build a roller coaster or something? Let me know in Discord or something

@InfernoBeast12, Pretty sure you can start whenever!

Good luck!